1. The hiring contract is between the hirer and the owner Anna Kavanagh.
2. Whenever possible bookings should be made by phone or e.mail and confirmed within three days enclosing completed booking form with a cheque for the deposit or full payment. The balance is due eight weeks prior to the beginning of the holiday. If the holiday is less than eight weeks from the required date, then the full amount becomes due immediately with the booking form. In high season first choice weeks may not be available, second or third choices are helpful at these times as is getting your cheque in the post swiftly! Early booking is advised to ensure you get the dates you want.
3. Once booked the hirer is responsible for the total advertised price of the property.
4. It is the hirer's responsibility to pay for any breakages or damage that occurs during their holiday and to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
5. The hirers are required to permit the owner / agent access to the property for any repairs necessary.
6. The hirer agrees not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed in the property.
7. Cancellation: Refunds are only possible if the property is re-let. The owner / agent carries no cancellation insurance. It is therefore advised that the hirer arranges his own if desired.
8. If the property becomes unavailable on the date stated, moneys will be refunded in full. The hirer shall have no further claim against the owner / agent.
9. Any complaints should be brought to the attention of theowner/representative immediately so that it can be investigated andremedial action taken. Requests for compensation will not be considered after the holiday and will not exceed 25% rebate ontotal cost of holiday.
10. Winter fuel price £25 includes up to10 euros of gas, up to 15 euros of logs, and up to 15 euros of electricity per week.Extra logs can be bought locally or in the supermarket ...the electric meter is directly by the front door...and can be read easily...There is a 3k limit on electric to the house so try not to overload it as it will trip...should this happen reduce the load and flick trip switch back up. Electric box positioned by front door inside livingroom. It is advisable to read electric meter when you arrive and when you leave to get a rough idea what you are using...Should you use an excess of electric please pay for it on your return...many thanks.
11. Properties are available from 4.30 p.m. on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 12am on the day of departure.
12. A key will be sent to you before your holiday...please send it back promptly on your return.( Should you lose your key on holiday...you can pick up spare key from Sue or MarieCarmen...please get an extra one cut at Al Campo to return to them.)
12. Non Smoking. We have a non smoking policy within the cottage buildings. If you wish to smoke please do so outside.
13.The owner accepts no responsibility for any injury or loss on the premises.
To join our monthly Newsletter and receive details late availability + special offers Click here