Payment by credit card
I am now able to accept credit card payments through Paypal
In order to pay for your holiday by credit card please follow this procedure:
1. Send an email to Anna Kavanagh confirming dates and cottage required including any extras such as linen etc.
2. The total cost will be agreed and confirmed via emails. E.Mail
3. Your booking form must be emailed to Anna before a request for payment can be made.
4. You will then receive a request of payment via Paypal. ( NB There is a 2% charge for credit card transactions)
5. Paypal is a service which enables a small business to receive payment by credit card in a secure and safe way without incurring high costs.
For your own security, when you use Paypal you will be asked to create a password. Otherwise the procedure is standard for the web. You will be asked to fill in your name, address, credit card details etc.
6. Your booking will be complete when your payment is received. Until then the cottage will appear as provisionally booked on the website for 48 hours.After receipt of credit card payment it will appear as Booked. E.Mail